HOW ARE COMPANIES READYING THEMSELVES FOR LIFE WITHOUT THE ITC?
This session will look at what developers are doing to prepare for the ITC phase-out. We will look at this at a company level in terms of business models, technology level in terms of project design and the uplift provided by novel technologies or improvements in tech. We will also look at cost of capital and how capital providers can assist.
- From a developer perspective: how are we preparing for life without the ITC?
- Are there lessons from European markets? What has been effective in the move towards parity?
- What part will technology play? How quickly will we enter a solar + storage market as the norm? What are the barriers?
- Improvements in technology – how do newer PV projects compare with older counterparts?
- Is the industry ready to embrace digitization, what ROI can it provide?
- Cost of capital 2019: what is it and is there any room for manoeuvre?
- Working with partners: how are developers working more effectively with their supply chains, lenders and investors?
- How will the ITC phase-out affect different parts of the PV industry?