It works: great minds, great beer (or wine) and the chance to get your own questions answered: our ROUND TABLES WITH BEER are always a huge success.
Suggested topics include:
- Locations for new development – where are people prospecting for business?
- The economics of solar + storage – when do attendees think they will work?
- Community projects – accessing one of the hottest markets in the USA
- Utilities’ role in the industry – how do we overcome the barrier of what utilities can own and what role can private companies play in building and leasing storage assets?
- Is lithium-ion the best technology? How are longer-duration batteries maturing and what are their economics like?